IDYM FOUNDATION Performs Workshop on Satellites Lectures on space Functions as Hub of professionals, IITians and Educators. Empowers the young minds to unmask and uncover the latent potentials. Enhances the power of imagination and prepare them ready to serve the country for achieving the goal Self Reliant India Inculcates the positive attitude and resilience Ignited the dreams of young minds for a happy and fulfilling life. Igniting Dreams Of Young Minds Foundation is a platform to promote space and satellite education for every young mind that is for the entire student community from any School and College all around the WORLD.
Igniting Dreams Of Young Minds Foundation is currently connecting all such space experts with every young mind, and it is on track to cover all the states as early as possible with future aim to build a Space School in India.
With the emerging world, team for a mission needs to be better but we are unique with our expertise. Many IITians, IT experts and science evolver are we.
Igniting Dreams Of Young Minds In Space Education Across The Whole WORLD and we having syllabus that no one is pursuing. We're trying to achieve peak for satellite study.
We're providing training and workshop for satellite study and many more are there like drone technology and rocket science. Our certification is globally valuable.
Major in Accounting & HR Management
30 Years of experience in the Field of Education
English, Hindi, Arabic
Dr. Abdulla Rasheed is an enthusiastic educationist with 30 years of experience in the field of education. He is currently working as a Minister of State for Education, Maldives. Before this, He was the Vice Rector of Avid College, Maldives. He also served as a principal of government schools for 18 years. He did a school management diploma from NIE, Sri Lanka, Bachelor of Commerce major in Accounting and HRM from University of Tasmania, Master of Educational leadership from Nottingham University and Doctor of Philosophy in Instructional Leadership from Asia e University, Malaysia.As an achievement oriented personal He was awarded Academic Excellent Award from Binary University, Malaysia. He was also awarded the Dean’s Roll of Excellence from University of Tasmania.
Dr. Abdulla Rasheed Ahmed
(Minister of State for Education, Maldives)
Major General (Dr) Vikram Dev Dogra, AVSM was commissioned into the Poona Horse in 1981. He is the recipient of the Sword of Honour and Gold Medallist for passing out first in the order of merit. He was also awarded 4 other medals for being best in Drill, best in physical fitness, best in rifle shooting and first amongst those commissioned into Armoured Corps.
He commanded The Poona Horse, 180 Armoured Brigade on the Western front and an infantry division part of a strike corps. He served in various staff and instructional assignments and gained combat experience in Jammu and Kashmir as well as part of United nations peace keeping forces in Angola, Africa.
Major General Vikram Dev Dogra, AVSM
Over 30 years of experience in Indian Air Force and the Corporate world.
Managing Director, Athena Inspirations, Kochi, Kerala (2018 – Till Date).
Zonal Business Head, Kerala, Indus Towers Ltd (2011 - 2017).
Quality Head, Gujarat, Indus Towers Ltd (Feb 2016 –Oct 2016).
Officer in charge Western Air Command Communication Centre (2008 to 2010).
Chief Technical Officer (2006-2008).
Senior Technical Instructor, ADGES Training Institute (2001-2004).
Officer in charge of Radar system (1991-2001).
Veteran of 3 educational start-ups including the current one born during the Covid19 incubation - ACE that combines sports and education, Ms Fatema is an award winning educator who has donned many hats including defacto Principal, Trustee, Managing Director to name a few, is an avid blogger, recognised as parenting expert, shortly authoring books on educator resources & parenting. She is a consultant to many schools both national & international (set up close to 40 pan India), on the advisory board of several organisations, she’s passionate about skilling teachers, designing content that is relevant for students and working with changing mindsets through parenting workshops, school improvement initiatives & student engagements. With close to 2 decades of experience in education, Ms Fatema is the recipient of several honours including the Indian Achiever’s Award 2021. Started her career in the corporate world with Banking & Media before the shift to education after completing her Master’s in Business Administration. Ms Fatema volunteers her time to several non profit initiatives such as the Ray Foundation and was recently appointed as Advisor to WICCI’s Eldercare initiative, enabling opportunities for senior citizens. As Vice President of Early Childhood Association (ECA), Ms Fatema is also the Mumbai Territory Head for Association of Primary Education & Research (APER), forums that bring early childhood and primary educators together.
She’s got a 15 year-old who she adores and a husband who's a celebrated cricketer who is her partner in crime in the new initiative with Sports. Recently, Ms Fatema was also recognised as 'One of the Top 50 Indian Leaders Who Can Revive Education by the prestigious Education World in 2020. She’s all about creating disruptions and futuristic ideas! Loves writing, sports, reading, travelling and street food!
Ms Fatema Ajit Agarkar
Major Pradeep Khare is a veteran of the Indian Army who took voluntary retirement after two decades of service to the nation. Being from the Army Educational Corps, he was mainly responsible for officers training. He was posted at premier training academies of the Army.
• He was a Consultant with an open University, where he was responsible for getting self-learning materials prepared for distance education courses.
• He is a motivational speaker, columnist, an author and an award winning You Tuber.
• He has been a topper consistently in his academic career. He holds a Master’s in Mathematics and Education.
He is writing a motivational blog, which has a sizeable following. https://fragranceofsuccess.wordpress.com.
• His first book “Real Inspiring Stories” ISBN 9788184302905 was published by Prabhat Publications, New Delhi.
• His second book “Unsung Heroes-real stories to inspire you” ISBN 978-81-7108-902-4 was published by Better Yourself Books Mumbai.
• His third book “101 ways of Becoming Better” ISBN 978-93-82524-77-9 was published by The Book Line, New Delhi.
• His fourth book “Game Changers-real stories to inspire you” ISBN 978-93-82524-91-5 was published by The Book Line, New Delhi.
• His fifth book “Gateway to a challenging armed forces career” ISBN 978-93-82524-94-6 was published by The Book Line, New Delhi.
• His sixth book “Torch Bearers” ISBN 978-93-82524-96-0 was published by The Book Line, New Delhi.
• His seventh book “१०१ छोटी बातें बड़े काम की” ISBN 978-81-944427-6-9 was published by The Book Line, New Delhi.
• His eighth book “Feeling great no matter what” ISBN 978-93-90838-01-1 was published by The Book Line, New Delhi.
• He is also running a motivational You Tube channel "Guldasta" which was awarded “Inspiring You tuber of the Year award 2019’.
He is based in Delhi (NCR).
• His videos are being telecast on Tata Sky (Channel 505 Ek Anokhi Kahani)
• His interview is telecast on Tata Sky (Channel 505) in the programme ‘Zindagi ek safar’
• He delivered his first TEDx Talk on 8 May 2021.
• He is on a mission to ‘make this world a better place to live in’. Towards this end he conducts interactive sessions with students titled ‘What they don’t teach you in schools and Colleges'
Major Pradeep Khare
Capt Shweta Singh, Retd is an experienced educator with more than 15 years of demonstrated history of working in the education sector. Skilled in Team Building, Public Speaking, Teacher Training, and Educational Leadership. Before joining the educational sector, she had given her services in Armed Forces in Army Educational Corps and got the opportunity to be posted at IMA, Dehradun.
'Nation First' has been the motto of her life.
Capt. Shweta Singh (Retd.)
Built with Mobirise site builder